Permanent Residence

Family class sponsorship

A Canadian Citizen or a permanent residence of Canada can sponsor their spouse, conjugal, or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or any other eligible relative to become a permanent residence under the Family Class. For further information or consultation please contact us at or call us at 647-780-2022.

Express Entry

Express Entry is a system used by IRCC to manage Canadian permanent residence applications for filling in labor gaps through 3 economic programs based on a points system. Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, and Canadian Experience Class. Provinces can also select candidates from the Express Entry pool that meet their labor requirements under their Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

Provincial Nominee Programs

Every Province in Canada can invite candidates to apply for permanent residence based on the provinces labor market demands.
There are two ways to apply for Provincial Nominee Programs:
1. Non Express Entry- A paper based application process where an application is made to the province without the need of having an express entry profile.
2. Express Entry Provincial Nomination- Applicants create Express Entry profiles and Province picks their profiles based on their labor market needs.

Temporary Residence

Work Permit

Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - This document is issued once it is confirmed by an employer that they are unable to hire a Canadian Citizen or permanent residence to fill in a labor shortage and are seeking to hire a foreign worker. Most employers require an LMIA before applying for a work permit for the foreign worker. If you are an employer and are looking to hire a foreign worker on a permanent or temporary basis, we can assist you through the process of putting together an application for an LMIA as well as ensuring you meet the requirements to apply. If you are a foreign worker or an employee who has an employer willing to offer you a job and you require an LMIA, we can assist you and your employer with putting together an application for an LMIA.

Post Graduate Work Permit- Students may also be eligible for a post graduate work permit of up to 3 years depending on the duration of their program of study and whether or not they are eligible.

Student Visa

Canada has one of the best education systems in the world and you can qualify to come study here. If you are interested in studying in Canada and would like to know if you qualify, please contact us.

Business Immigration

Self Employed

Do you have relevant experience in Arts and Cultural Activities, self employed or at a World-Class level? Are you able and willing to be self employed in Canada? You can qualify for this stream if you meet the programs selection criteria. For further information or consultation please contact us at or call us at 647-780-2022.

Start-up Visa

Canada’s Start-up Visa program is in place to target immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that: are innovative, can create jobs and can compete on a global level. To find out if you qualify, please contact us today.

Other Services

  • Citizenship Applications
  • PR Card renewals
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds application
  • Immigration and refugee appeals
  • Post landing Services- at SOS Immigration we offer post landing services to assist you when you land in Canada. We understand that settling in a new country can be difficult without the appropriate help; however, our post landing services will ensure that you have a smooth transition into settling in Canada.
    We offer:
  • Assistance applying for health card, Social Insurance Number and Driver’s License
  • Airport pick up to transport clients to their destinations
  • Arranging for hotel accommodations
  • Assistance in finding a real estate broker or agent
  • Assistance in opening a bank account or other banking services
  • Assistance with filing taxes

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.

Where do you currently live